Dr. Samith Sandadi provides evidence-based, high-quality, personalized care to women with complex gynecologic problems and suspected or diagnosed cancers of the female reproductive tract. He has written a number of peer-reviewed journal articles and other scientific publications, including book chapters, regarding clinical applications for robotic, minimally-invasive surgeries.
- University of Miami College of Engineering, Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering, Miami, FL
- University of Miami College of Engineering, Master of Science, Biomedical Engineering / Biophysics, Miami, FL
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine, Miamia, FL
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Cleveland, OH
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Gynecologic Oncology, New York, NY
- Is Robotic-Assisted Surgery Safe in the Elderly Population? An Analysis of Gynecologic Procedures in Patients ≥ 65 Years Old.
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy as a Boost Alternative to Brachytherapy for Primary Gynecologic Cancer: Disease Control and Quality of Life Outcomes From a Phase II Trial