Special interest are male and female urology including: Oncologic Urology consisting of Bladder and Prostate Cancer.
Dr. Richard Antosek completed his medical school training in 1981 at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He then completed his internship at Memorial Hospital in York, Pennsylvania and residency in General Surgery and Urology at Kennedy Memorial Hospital and University Medical Center in Stratford, New Jersey.
He has a strong history in General Urology that spans several decades. Dr. Richard Antosek is affiliated with the American Urological Association (AUA), American Osteopathic Association (AOA), and American College of Osteopathic Surgeons (ACOS), Broward County Osteopathic Medical Association (BCOMA), Florida Osteopathic Medical Association (FOMA), Florida Urological Society (FUS), and Large Urology Group Practice Association (LUGPA).
His areas of special interest are male and female urology including: Oncologic Urology consisting of Bladder and Prostate Cancer. As well as other Prostate Diseases, Interstitial Cystitis, Stone Disease, Erectile Dysfunction, Voiding Dysfunction including Incontinence, Overactive Bladder and Urinary Tract Infections, and Urological Surgery.
- Uro-Medix - Urologist
- Universal Medical Center - Chairman Department of Surgery, Hollywood, FL
- Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine - Associate Professor, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Universal Medical Center - Chief of Staff, Hollywood, FLt
- Villanova UniversityBS, Biology, Bachelor's of Science Biology, Villanova, PA
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey, Kennedy Memorial Hospitals, General Surgery, Stratford, NJ
- Memorial Hospital, Rotating Internship, York, PA
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Prostate Disease
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Stone Disease
- Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Voiding Dysfunction