Dr. Wong is a board certified Urologic Surgeon who completed his training at the University of Connecticut. Following graduation, he joined a private practice Urology group in Salem, MA where he practiced General Urology for 15 years. He has subsequently relocated to Naples where he is proud to join Naples Urology Associates & GenesisCare Oncology. Phil practices General Urology, caring for patients with disorders of the urinary system, kidneys, bladder, ureters, prostate, and penis. He is excited to offer the latest in minimally invasive office based therapies for BPH (enlarged prostate) and office-based no scalpel vasectomy. Dr. Wong takes pride in educating his patients, making sure they have an understanding of their urologic problem as well as the plan. He feels that your health is best managed as a team of two, with both the doctor and the patient understanding the problem and the plan. Phil has been enjoying exploring Naples with his wife and two school age boys during his free time.
- The Johns Hopkins University, Bachelor of Arts in Biology, Baltimore, MD
- University of Pittsburgh, Basic Science Research: Department of Rheumatology, Pittsburgh, PA
- New York Medical College, Doctor of Medicine, Valhalla, NY
- University of Connecticut Department of Surgery, Surgery, Farmington, CT
- University of Connecticut Division of Urology, Urology, Farmington, CT