A native of Albemarle, NC, Dr. Burris attended NC State University for his undergraduate studies. Dr. Burris joins Asheville Urological Associates following the completion of his urology residency at the University of Virginia, where he served as the Chief Urology Resident.
Dr. Burris’ special interests include the diagnosis and treatment of genitourinary cancers, robotic/laparoscopic surgery, hypogonadism (low T), and infertility including vasectomy and vasectomy reversals, treatment and prevention of kidney stones, and management of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
Dr. Burris is a board certified Diplomate of the American Board of Urology.
- North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC
- East Carolina University – Brody School of Medicine, Medical Degree, Greenville, NC
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Urology, Charlottesville, VA
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, General Surgery, Charlottesville, VA
- Genitourinary cancers
- Robotic/laparoscopic surgery
- Hypogonadism (low T),
- Infertility, vasectomy and vasectomy reversals,
- Treatment and prevention of kidney stones
- Management of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- American Urological Association