Dr. Guttman, received his undergraduate degree in Biology at Brooklyn College Scholars Program, Honors Academy CUNY. He then attended the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, where he received his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Guttman continued on with internships at Maimonides Medical Center and Lenox Hill Hospital in New York. Thereafter, Marc moved to Philadelphia where he trained at Albert Einstein Medical Center and proudly became Chief Resident in Urology.
Dr. Guttman has published and contributed to several scientific articles, grand rounds presentations and spoken at internationally respected medical society meetings, on a wide range of topics, with a focus on minimally invasive and laparoscopic treatment of urological pathology and cancer.
Dr. Guttman joined Naples Urology Associates in the summer of 2011.
- Naples Urology Associates - Urologist, Naples, FL
- Tibor Gershkovich, MD - Medical Assistant, Brooklyn, NY
- Brooklyn College Scholars Program Honors Academy CUNY, BS, Biology, Brooklyn, NY
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, New York, NY
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine Albert Einstein Medical Center, Urology, Chief Resident, Philadelphia, PA
- Maimonides Medical Center Surgery, Brooklyn, NY
- Lenox Hill Hospital, General Surgery, New York, NY