We know that cancer can be a worrying time. That’s why we provide care that focuses on you, not just your condition
09 Aug 2022
According to the Skin Cancer Foundation, skin cancer is the most prevalent cancer type in the US. Roughly 20% of Americans will develop skin cancer before the age of 70. Despite these facts:
- 72% of Americans do not know that non-melanoma skin cancers can metastasize, or spread, and become life-threatening.
- Over half of those living in the US think melanoma is the most common skin cancer.
This is part 3 in a 3-part series that will help empower you with knowledge about skin cancer.
This video will help you:
- Understand the different treatment options
- Learn about radiation therapy for skin cancer
- Consider GenesisCare as an option for your treatment needs