Dr. Gabriel Domenech is a Board Certified Medical Oncologist who has practiced in South Florida for more than 15 years. His years of practice have afforded him the expertise to accurately diagnose and treat all types of cancer. Dr. Domenech believes that every cancer patient deserves optimal care in a positive and supportive environment. His mission is to put these beliefs into practice by utilizing the very latest diagnostic and treatment modalities in order to provide each patient with a comprehensive care plan aimed at eradicating or controlling the progression of their cancer.
- Medical Oncologist - Florida Precision Oncology, Aventura, FL
- Medical Doctor - Alves/Domenech Oncology & Hematology Clinic, Hollywood, FL
- Associate Medical Director - Memorial Cancer Institute, Memorial West, Pembroke Pines, FL
- National University of Rosario, Medical Degree, Rosario Santa Fe, Argentina
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Internal Medicine, Queens, NY
- Montefiore Medical Center, The Albert Einstein Cancer Center, Medical Oncology, Bronx, NY
- Sir William Osler Humanitarian Award