Dr. Johnson obtained his M.D. from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. He completed his residency training in Radiation Oncology at the University of Louisville, serving as chief resident in his final year. At the University of Louisville, Dr. Johnson gained comprehensive training in general radiation oncology. He has significant experience with stereotactic intracranial and body radiosurgery (SRS and SBRT). Dr. Johnson has presented on contralateral prophylactic mastectomy, colon cancer, radiotherapy in prostate cancer and other topics. Dr. Johnson’s personal experience with cancer taught him the importance of compassion when taking care of cancer patients and led him to pursue a career in Radiation Oncology. He is Board Certified in Radiation Oncology by the American Board of Radiology and is proficient in Spanish.
- University of California, Biology, Los Angeles, CA
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
- University of Louisville, Radiation Oncology, Louisville, KY
- University of Louisville, Radiation Oncology, Chief Resident, Louisville, KY
- The Christ Hospital, Preliminary Internal Medicine Resident, Cincinnati, OH
Expertise And Interests
- Cancers of the head and neck, lung, and gastrointestinal malignancies