Dr. Ahearne is a board-certified surgeon specializing in cancer surgery. He is a member of the American College of Surgeons, the Society of Surgical Oncology, the American Society of Breast Surgeons and the American Society of Colorectal Surgeons.
He received his undergraduate and medical degree from Duke University. He continued at Duke University Medical Center for his general surgery residency before completing a surgical oncology fellowship at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston Texas.
For over 20 years he has been providing specialized surgical oncology care for our Western North Carolina community.
- GenesisCare, Board Certified, Surgical Oncologist, Asheville, NC
- Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, NC
- BS, Duke University, Durham, NC
- Duke University Program, Durham, NC
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Expertise And Interests
- Colon/Rectum, Skin, Breast, Sarcoma, Pancreas, Liver, Gastrointestinal