Melissa Zoumberos, MD, is a board-certified, fellowship-trained colon and rectal surgeon. Dr. Zoumberos received her medical degree from the University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine in Tampa, FL. She then completed general surgery residency and colon and rectal surgery fellowship at the University of South Florida.
Dr. Zoumberos is skilled in the latest traditional and minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic techniques, and has expertise in treatment for colon, rectal, and anal cancer, complicated diverticulitis, inflammatory bowel disease and anorectal pathology.
- GenesisCare, Board Certified Colorectal Surgeon, Asheville, NC
- University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine, Tampa, FL
- General Surgery Residency, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- Colon and Rectal Surgery Fellowship, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
Expertise And Interests
- Colon, Rectal, and Anal Cancer, Complicated Diverticulitis, Inlammatory Bowel Disease and Anorectal Pathology