Dr. Lauren Tait is a graduate of the Chicago Medical School, and completed an internship in internal medicine at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. She completed her residency in radiation oncology at the University of California, Davis. Dr. Tait served as the Chief Resident during her final year. She has written and presented extensively on different forms of radiation therapy. Her interests include using brachytherapy to treat advanced cervical cancer, deformable image registration and gamma-knife radiosurgery.
- Loyola Marymount University, Bachelor of Science: Biology, Magna Cum Laude, Los Angeles, CA
- Chicago Medical School, RFUMS, Medical Degree: Allopathic Medicine, North Chicago, IL
- Wayne State University/Detroit Medical Center, Radiation Oncology, Detroit, MI
- University of California, Davis, Radiation Oncology, Sacramento, CA
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Internal Medicine, Chicago, IL
Awards and honors
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center Outstanding Intern of the Year, 2011Chicago Medical School Jerome R. Share Scholarship, 2009Chicago Medical School Pathology Honors Recognition, 2008Loyola Marymount University Mexican American Alumni Association D