Kenneth Biehl, MD is a board certified radiation oncologist who received his BS in mathematics from Brigham Young University and his MD from the Washington University School of Medicine. He completed an internship in Internal Medicine at St. Mary’s Health Center in Saint Louis, MO and a residency in the Department of Radiation Oncology at Washington University. Dr. Biehl has published articles in national and international journals on treatment for female malignancies, lung cancer, head and neck cancer and DNA repair mechanisms. He has presented research in Europe and North America and was the winner of the European Society for Therapeutic Radiation and Oncology young researcher award for work in advancing treatment for cervical and endometrial cancer. Dr. Biehl practices at Coastal Radiation Oncology Medical Group’s Salinas Radiation Oncology Center located in Salinas, California; he is fluent in Spanish. In addition to working with cancer patients, Dr. Biehl enjoys spending time with his four children, hiking, mountain biking and surfing.
- Salinas Radiation Oncology - Radiation Oncologist, Salinas, CA
- Arizona Oncology - Radiation Oncologist, Tucson, Arizona
- Brigham Young University, Bachelor of Science, Mathematics, Provo, UT
- Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- St. Mary's Health Center, Internal Medicine, Saint Louis, MO
- Washington University, Department of Radiation Oncology, Saint Louis, MO