Geoffrey D. Osgood II, MD is a fellowship-trained breast surgical oncologist, with a passion for breast cancer care. Originally from Michigan, Dr. Osgood earned a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Michigan and his Doctor of Medicine degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, MI. He then moved west to California and completed his general surgery residency at the University of California, Riverside. He completed his fellowship in Breast Surgical Oncology and was a Clinical Instructor of breast oncology at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock, AR.
He is dedicated to bringing the highest level of breast care to the North State, incorporating his expertise in the newest technologies and advancements available for both the diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer. Utilizing oncoplastic techniques which combines the principles of complete cancer removal while still providing optimal cosmetic results.
- Laboratory Research Assistant, University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, MI.
- Clinical Research Assistant, University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, MI.
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, Bachelor of Science
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California, Riverside, CA
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Expertise And Interests
- Breast Cancer
- Benign Disease
- Oncoplastic Techniques
- Multi-Disciplinary Practice