Dr. Jung earned his undergraduate and medical degree from Brown University. He completed his radiation oncology residency in his home state of Michigan at Wayne State University in Detroit. During residency, he received 2 consecutive scholarship awards from the American Brachytherapy Society in LDR and HDR brachytherapy. Afterwards, he pursued a fellowship at the Cleveland Clinic focusing on stereotactic radiosurgery. Dr. Jung is board certified in radiation oncology by the American Board of Radiology. He publishes peer-reviewed journal articles in the literature and has authored 6 textbook chapters. He is an expert in CNS and prostate cancers, radiosurgery as well as pediatric oncology. Fostering the development of the next generation of physicians is also his passion as Dr. Jung mentors residents, medical students, and students applying to medical school.
During his free time, Dr. Jung is learning how to play golf, enjoys hiking and surfing, and is a rock climber. An avid swimmer, he is a PADI certified SCUBA diver and an American Red Cross certified lifeguard. He enjoys watching NFL football on Sundays.
- MedStar Health - Residency, Internal Medicine
- Detroit Medical Center Corporation
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation: Radiation Oncology
Expertise And Interests
- CNS and prostate cancers, as well as radiosurgery
- Single-Fraction Spine Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy for the Treatment of Chordoma
Go To Study
- Gamma Knife radiosurgery in the management of brainstem metastases
Go To Study
View 1 more