Dr. Dustin Boyer, Board Certified by the American Board of Radiology, has over 15 years of experience treating cancer patients. As a direct commission from the Army, Dr. Boyer completed medical school at the Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences in Bethesda, Maryland, and went on to serve as clinic chief at a number of Army Medical Centers across the nation, earning “Best of The Best” for Army Specialty Care Providers. He completed residency training in Radiation Oncology at the combined National Institutes of Health (NIH), National Cancer Institute (NCI) and NCC program. He is passionate about treating a broad range of conditions including lung, prostate, breast, brain, colorectal, head and neck, pediatric, lymphoma and gynecologic malignancies.
- GenesisCare - Radiation Oncologist, Las Vegas, NV
- Tripler Army Medical Center - Chair of the American College of Surgeons Cancer Committee, Honolulu, HI
- United States Army - Consultant to the Office of the Surgeon General, Washington, DC
- Tripler Army Medical Center - Chief, Radiation Oncology Service, Honolulu, HI
- Tripler Army Medical Center - Assistant Chief, Radiation Oncology Service, Honolulu, HI
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center - Staff, Radiation Oncology Service, Bethesda, MD
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center - Chief, Radiation Oncology Service, Washington, DC
- University of Arizona, B.S. Biochemistry, Cum Laude, Tucson, AZ
- The Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, M.D. Bethesda, MD
- National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Radiation Oncology, Washington, D.C.
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Washington, D.C.
Expertise And Interests
- Dr. Boyer has interest in treating a broad range of conditions including lung, prostate, breast, brain, colorectal, head and neck, pediatric, lymphoma and gynecologic malignancies. He has additional interest in patient centered approaches and fostering a
Awards and honors
- 2019 Top Army Specialty Care Provider
- 2018 Army Overseas Service Medal
- 2018 Army Physical Fitness Badge (continuous since 1996)
- 2017 Meritorious Service Medal
- 2015 Tripler Army Medical Center Top Provider
- 2015 Army Overseas Service