Dr. Benjamin Deschner is double board certified in general surgery and complex general surgical oncology. He received his medical degree from Vanderbilt University School of Medicine and went on to complete his residency training at Northwestern University, serving as administrative chief resident during his final year. He then completed a surgical oncology fellowship at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center.
Dr. Deschner offers minimally invasive and robotic surgery, and values a multidisciplinary, evidence-based, and personalized care plan with an emphasis on patient and family communication.
- GenesisCare, Board Certified Surgical Oncologist, Asheville, NC
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN
- McGaw Medical Center at Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN
Expertise And Interests
- Colon/Rectum, Skin, Breast, Adrenal, Sarcoma, Pancreas, Liver, Gastrointestinal