Dr. Arun Kalra, MD is a hematology and oncology specialist in Redding, CA and has been practicing for thirty-five years. He is a cancer specialist trained in blood disorders and the medical treatment of malignancies. He graduated from All-India Institute of Medical Sciences in 1977. Dr. Kalra is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center Redding and he is licensed to practice by the state board in California (C51926). Dr. Kalra has been published in the American Society of Clinical Oncologists Annual Meetings 1992, 1993 and 2001. In 2005 through 2008 Dr. Kalra was an investigator on nine cancer-related research projects. Dr. Kalra is also a Clinical Faculty Assistant Professor at Internal Medicine Western University of Health Sciences/College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific since 2014.
- GenesisCare - Dignity Health Mercy Oncology Center, Redding, CA
- DAV College, Pre-Medical Degree, Jullundur City, IN
- State University of New York, Masters Degree, Natural Sciences and PhD Candidacy in Cancer Pharmacology, Buffalo, NY
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, M.B., B.S., M.D., New Delhi, IN
- Wayne State University Medical Center, Categoric Internal Medicine, Detroit, MI
- Roswell Park Memorial Institute, Medical Oncology, Buffalo, NY
- Roswell Park Memorial Institute, Senior Research Fellowship, Buffalo, NY
Expertise And Interests
- All aspects of Medical Oncology, clinical and research.
Awards and honors
- > Bridge Builder Physician Recognition (three awards), Corning Hospital> Gold Medal, Best Research Report, Roswell Park Cancer Institute> Rated among top 25% of students in the class in Medical School> University Dean’s Merit List Scholar, Punjab Universi