GenesisCare center for radiation oncology
What we offer
- TrueBeam Linear Accelerator with OBI capability and Rapid Arc capability
- Trilogy Linear accelerator with OBI capability and Rapid Arc capability
- VisionRT Guidance on Truebeam for Optical Guidance Radiation Therapy (Also used for DIBH)
- CT simulation Phillips
- HDR Suite for brachytherapy
ACRO Accredited Center
ACRO's mission is to support Radiation Oncology professionals by providing opportunities for career development and practice improvement to enhance patient care. Accreditation is a voluntary process in which professional peers identify standards indicative of a quality practice, and an audit is conducted to assure that these standards are followed.
Skinviva is a GenesisCare branded program developed to simultaneously treat confirmed non-melanoma skin cancer (NMSC), as well as the surrounding pre-cancerous skin (often associated with sun damage) utilizing modern radiation techniques. You may be an ideal candidate for Skinviva if:
- You have newly diagnosed, persistent or recurrent NMSC on irregularly shaped body regions, with surrounding precancerous skin changes (often revealed as reddened, thickened or lumpy skin).
- Your NMSC is in an area not conducive to surgery, or where surgery might produce unsatisfactory functional outcomes.