Thousand Oaks - Coastal Radiation Oncology, in collaboration with GenesisCare, center for radiation oncology
Thousand Oaks - Coastal Radiation Oncology, in collaboration with GenesisCare, radiation oncology treatment team offers a full range of advanced treatment options, including Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT), Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT), Gamma Knife Stereotactic Radiosurgery for brain tumors, 3D Radiation Treatment Planning and High Dose Rate (HDR) Remote Afterloading Brachytherapy.
We are conveniently located near the Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center in Thousand Oaks, CA. You’ll find plenty of free parking near our building.
What we offer
- Gamma Knife Stereotactic Radiosurgery for brain tumors
- High Dose Rate (HDR) Remote Afterloading Brachytherapy
- 3D Radiation Treatment Planning
- Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Rapid Arc IMRT
- Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Respiratory Gating
- CT simulation
Skinviva is a GenesisCare branded program developed to simultaneously treat confirmed non-melanoma skin cancer (NMSC), as well as the surrounding pre-cancerous skin (often associated with sun damage) utilizing modern radiation techniques. You may be an ideal candidate for Skinviva if:
- You have newly diagnosed, persistent or recurrent NMSC on irregularly shaped body regions, with surrounding precancerous skin changes (often revealed as reddened, thickened or lumpy skin).
- Your NMSC is in an area not conducive to surgery, or where surgery might produce unsatisfactory functional outcomes.
Free Parking for Patients, Public Bus, Taxi, Uber
Mon – Fri 8am – 5pm