GenesisCare center for radiation oncology
What we offer
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- Image-guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Surface Guidance Radiation Therapy (SGRT)
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Fiducial Gold Markers
ACRO Accredited Center
ACRO's mission is to support Radiation Oncology professionals by providing opportunities for career development and practice improvement to enhance patient care. Accreditation is a voluntary process in which professional peers identify standards indicative of a quality practice, and an audit is conducted to assure that these standards are followed.
Skinviva is a GenesisCare branded program developed to simultaneously treat confirmed non-melanoma skin cancer (NMSC), as well as the surrounding pre-cancerous skin (often associated with sun damage) utilizing modern radiation techniques. You may be an ideal candidate for Skinviva if:
- You have newly diagnosed, persistent or recurrent NMSC on irregularly shaped body regions, with surrounding precancerous skin changes (often revealed as reddened, thickened or lumpy skin).
- Your NMSC is in an area not conducive to surgery, or where surgery might produce unsatisfactory functional outcomes.
The office is located off of historic US-1 with pleanty of parking a large reception area and transportation services from a private driver.
Mon to Fri 8am – 5pm