GenesisCare center for radiation and medical oncology in Dallas
At our North Point Cancer Center, you gain access to a global network in cancer care and the most advanced treatment options for a variety of cancer types including:
- Breast cancer
- Colorectal/gastrointestinal cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Lung cancer
- Metastatic cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Skin cancer
Our center conveniently offers medical oncology and radiation oncology services at the same location, which allows your care team to seamlessly collaborate on your individualized treatment plan.
Based on our decades of experience, we know that when you have cancer, time and access to the most innovative treatment options matter. That’s why we offer technology through AlignRT®, which is a surface-guided radiation therapy technology that uses sophisticated 3D camera technology to help your radiation therapy care team accurately position you for treatment each day. This technology monitors breathing position and any unintended movements you might make during the treatment, which allows your clinical team make sure your daily treatments are as accurate as possible. It also allows us to offer tattoo-free radiation for breast cancer, so you aren’t left with a permanent visual reminder about your treatments in the future. Additionally, we provide Skinviva™, a GenesisCare program developed to simultaneously treat non-melanoma skin cancer (NMSC) and the surrounding pre-cancerous skin utilizing modern radiation therapy techniques. This effective and precise non-surgical treatment option typically provides excellent cosmetic, functional and clinical outcomes.
Our center also offers advanced cancer or metastatic disease treatments and management options utilizing modern radiation therapy techniques used to help shrink, slow down the growth, or provide relief from pain and symptoms of an advanced stage tumor.
The latest radiation therapy options to treat and/or manage metastatic cancer:
- Stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) which is a non-surgical treatment that precisely delivers radiation to the target site in very few treatment sessions
- Stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT) is similar to SRS and treats cancers within your body. It is a method of using 3-D imaging to very precisely locate and treat a small cancer target in the body
- Palliative radiation therapy’s which is aimed to provide a better quality of life by relieving suffering from symptoms, side effects, and stress
- Theranostics can be used to treat cancers that have spread (metastasized), or where cancer is advanced and/or hasn’t responded to other treatments. This includes PET PSMA which is available at our Dallas and Plano centers
We offer medical oncology services for most cancer types, with a wide range of systemic drug therapies (treatment to target the entire body) and the latest anti-cancer medications, including chemotherapy, hormone or endocrine therapy, immunotherapy and targeted therapy.
Based on our decades of experience, we know that when you have cancer, time and access to the most innovative treatment options matter. That’s why we offer several locations conveniently close to one another, which provide end-to-end care from diagnosis, through treatment planning and post-treatment follow-up.
Our nearby Plano and Sunnyvale locations offer same-day mammogram scheduling and walk-in appointments. You must have an established primary care physician if you are being screened for breast cancer.
Should you be diagnosed with cancer, our treatment team is ready to rapidly assist you. We conveniently offer medical and surgical consultations onsite.
Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm
We are located off Greenville Avenue, nearby I-635. Free parking is available onsite.