Dr. Tingle received his medical degree at the University of Florida, College of Medicine. He remained at the University of Florida to complete his surgical internship and urology residency at the University’s Shands Hospital.
Dr. Tingle is licensed by the State of Florida Board of Medicine and is Board Certified. He is a member of the American Urological Association (AUA), the Southeastern Section of the AUA, and the Florida Urologic Society. As a practicing urologist for more than 23 years locally, Dr. Tingle enjoys a great reputation and as a result has one of the busiest urology practices in the Sarasota and Manatee County region.
A general urologist, Dr. Tingle has vast experience successfully treating kidney stones, BPH, erectile dysfunction/penile prosthesis, vasectomy and has a high success rate with vasectomy reversals.
Dr. William Tingle has been honored by the Florida Urologic Society with the Wise Owl Award.
- Florida Urology Specialists - Urologist, Sarasota, FL
- Vanderbilt University, BA, Chemistry and Mathematics, Nashville, TN
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine, Gainesville, FL
- University of Florida Health Science Center, General Surgery, Gainesville, FL
- University of Florida Health Science Center, Urology, Gainesville, FL