Dr. Russell joined Radiation Oncology Associates in 2013. He received his medical degree from Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri and completed his training as Chief Resident in Radiation Oncology at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois. Dr. Russell has held multiple leadership positions in professional organizations and community outreach programs and has received numerous academic awards and distinctions. He currently serves on the rectal cancer tumor and breast boards, and the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) leadership committee at Parkview Regional Medical Center. Dr. Russell also serves on the Nuclear Safety Committee, Breast Cancer Tumor Board, Tumor Site Committee Member for Breast and Colorectal Cancers.
- Georgetown University, Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Washington, DC
- University of Maryland at College Park, Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Medicine Prerequisite Studies, College Park, MD
- Washington University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- Rush University Medical Center, Radiation Oncology, Chicago, IL
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Preliminary Internal Medicine Internship, St. Louis, MO
Awards and honors
- Ethics Award – Washington University School of MedicineAcademic Honors – University of Maryland College ParkCum Laude – Georgetown UniversitySalutatorian – Battle Ground Academy