Vladislav Gorbatiy, M.D., is a urologist who joined Broward Urology Center in 2012. He completed extensive medical research and clinical training with an emphasis on robotic, laparoscopic, and ablative surgical methods, and treatment of urological diseases including prostate, bladder, and kidney cancers.
Dr. Gorbatiy received his medical degree from Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia. He then completed a surgical internship and residency training at University of Texas Health Science Center and MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas. He moved to Florida to complete a 2-year minimally invasive, robotic, laparoscopic and ablative urology fellowship at University of Miami School of Medicine. He is the only urologist in Broward County to receive fellowship training in robotic surgery.
His interests include the DaVinci Robot and single incision reconstructive surgery for congenital kidney and ureter obstruction. He applies the latest minimally invasive techniques for the treatments of complex kidney stones and benign prostate enlargement.
Dr. Gorbatiy is also one of the few urologists in South Florida offering penile and urinary sphincter implant surgery for severe erectile dysfunction and urinary incontinence.
- Fauer, Yogel & Chenven - Urologist, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Texas A&M University - BS, Biomedical Science, College Station, TX
- Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- University of Texas Health Science Center, MD Anderson Cancer Center - Urology, Houston, TX
- University of Texas Health Science Center - General Surgery, Houston, TX
- University of Miami - Minimally Invasive, Robotics and Endourology, Miami, FL
Expertise And Interests
- Prostate Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Bladder Cancer, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), Impotence, Kidney Stones, Infections, Prostatitis, Incontinence, Voiding Dysfunction
Awards and honors
- Fellowship AUA Tissue Ablative Course Faculty Member, Residency Highest AUA In-Service Exam, Medical School La Salle Medical School of City of Mexico Preceptorship Program and Atlanta-Tbilisi International Healthcare Partnership, magna cum laude at Texas