Dr. Vitune Vongtama is a board-certified radiation oncologist that specializes in brachytherapy. Dr. Vongtama has treated over 10,000 patients, performed over 1,000 permanent prostate seed implantations and more than 1,500 low dose brachytherapy procedures. He has written over 40 published clinical papers and co-authored several books. He is a diplomat of the American Board of Radiology. Dr. Vongtama also is a member of Sutter Tracy Community Hospital, Tracy, California: San Joaquin General Hospital, Stockton, California; and Dameron Hospital, Stockton, California. He speaks English and Thai.
- St. Teresa Comprehensive Cancer Center, Stockton, CA
- Buffalo Prostate Center, Williamsville, NY
- Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Chiang Mai University, Doctor of Medicine, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Roswell Park Memorial Institute, Buffalo, NY
- Ubol Ratchatanee Hospital, Ubol, Thailand
- Buffalo General Hospital, Radiation Therapy, Buffalo, NY