Dr. Fernandez-Salvador graduated Cum Laude from Austin College, Sherman, Texas. She received her Medical Degree from the University of Texas Southwestern. She completed her surgery and urology training at Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri. Dr. Fernandez-Salvador is an expert Fort Myers and Cape Coral Urologist that specializes in male and female urologic health issues. Minimally invasive treatments for kidney and prostate cancer, kidney stone disease, erectile dysfunction, vasectomy and benign prostate disease are all offered. Dr. Fernandez-Salvador also has a special interest in female urologic health concerns including overactive bladder and incontinence working with patients to provide optimal non-surgical and surgical treatment options. Dr. Fernandez-Salvador leads our Neuromodulation Incontinence Program for urinary and fecal incontinence. Dr. Fernandez-Salvador is Certified by the American Board of Urology.
- Austin College, Bachelor's of Arts in Biology & French, Sherman, TX
- University of Texas Southwestern School of Medicine, Dallas, TX
- Washington University School of Medicine, General Surgery, St. Louis, MO
- Washington University School of Medicine, Urology, Chief Resident, St. Louis, MO
- Cum laude at Austin College