Dr. Trevor Lim, MD is a radiation oncologist in Live Oak, Texas. Dr. Lim earned his medical degree from Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons in 1998. He continued his studies with an internship at the David Grant USAF Medical Center, Travis AFB, California and completed his radiation oncology residency at the Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia. He is dual board certified also completing hematology-oncology fellowship at the UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, California and holds active medical oncology board certification by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons
- David Grant Medical Center, Internal Medicine
- Emory University, Radiation Oncology
- UCLA Medical Center, Hematology/Oncology
Awards and honors
- Dr. Lim was previously Radiation Oncology Chief at San Antonio Military Medical Center and retired from the USAF after a distinguished 22-year career, highlighted by deployment to Bagram Air Base, Afghanistan in 2011 in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. USAF Meritorious Service Award UCLA Fellows Teaching Award Nominee USAF Commendation Medal