Dr. Klein is a Board Certified Chief Radiation Oncologist and the Section Chief for Radiation Oncology at Good Samaritan Medical Center in West Palm Beach, FL. He completed his undergraduate degree cum laude from Duke University and his M.D. and Ph.D. degrees from Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York City. Dr. Klein completed residency at Yale University School of Medicine in New Haven, CT, where he was Chief Resident in Radiation Oncology.
Dr. Klein’s experience and compassion for his patients is consistently reflected in the high quality care he provides and has been recognized with numerous honors and awards, including multiple Top Doctors awards for Palm Beach County. He frequently appears on local TV news affiliates, including ABC, CBS, NBC, and FOX, as an expert voice in the local cancer community. Dr. Klein has also worked to improve the lives of cancer patients by advocating on their behalf to members of Congress.
- GenesisCare - Radiation Oncologist, Loxahatchee, FL
- Duke University, BS, Biology, Durham, NC
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, PhD, Biomedical Sciences, New York, NY
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY,
- Georgetown University Medical Center, Transitional Medicine Intern, Washington, DC
- Yale University School of Medicine, Radiation Oncology, New Haven, CT
Expertise And Interests
- Prostate, Breast, Lung, Colorectal, Head & Neck, Gynecological, Gastrointestinal, Brain, Lymphoma, Metastatic Malignancies
Awards and honors
- Finalist, Burroughs-Wellcome Fund Carrer Award for Medical Scientists, 2012; Research Resident Grant, RSNA 2011-2012; Introduction to Academic Radiology Program Awardee, RSNA/AUR/ARRS, 2010; Merck Manual Award to Outstanding Students in Medical Studies, M