Dr. Williams is Board Certified in Adult and Pediatric Urology by the American Board of Urology and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Dr. Williams received his medical degree at the University of Tennessee School of Medicine where he was honored with the 1989 Research Scholarship Award. He completed his urology residency at the Dartmouth and studied pediatric urology at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Dr. Williams is licensed to practice Adult and Pediatric Urology in the states of Florida, Vermont and New Hampshire. He is published in the Journal of Urology and currently serves as chairman of the Cancer Committee at Sarasota Memorial Hospital. He also serves on the board of the Florida Prostate Center.
Dr. Williams is an avid speaker and conducts many presentations, seminars and lectures for the community.
- Florida Urology Specialists - Urologist, Sarasota, FL
- Beaches Hospital - Emergency Department Physician, Jacksonville Beach, FL
- University of the South, Bachelor's of Arts, Sewanee, TN
- University of Tennessee School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine, Memphis, TN
- University of South Florida, Urology, Tampa, FL
- Hitchcock Medical Center, Department of Surgery, Section of Urology, Hanover, NH
- University of South Florida College of Medicine, General Surgery, Tampa, FL