Thomas Fogel, MD, FACRO is currently co-medical director of radiation at Cabrillo in Ventura, CA. Dr. Fogel is board-certified in internal medicine and radiation oncology. He has published widely and has numerous research interests, including transperineal implants in patients with prostate cancer, SBRT for lung, and APBI. He is the past president of the ACS, California Division as well as Coastal Radiation. He is a member of American College of Radiology, and a Fellow of the American College of Radiation Oncology. Dr. Fogel is actively involved in the Cancer Community.
- Cabrillo Radiation Oncology Center - Co-Director, Ventura, CA
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Bachelor of Science, Biology, Rensselaear, NY
- Albany Medical College, Doctor of Medicine, Albany, NY
- Yale University School of Medicine, Radiation Oncology, New Haven, CT
- Brown University Program in Medicine, Internal Medicine, Providence, RI
Awards and honors
- American Cancer Society, 2011 Honoree, Bugatti Ball; American Cancer Society National St. George Medal, 2006; American Cancer Society Honorary Life Membership, Board of Directors, California Division, 2006; American Cancer Society California Division Part