Dr. Fogel is board-certified in both Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology and is a Fellow of the American College of Radiation Oncology (FACRO). He graduated from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and Albany Medical College in New York, and completed his residencies at Brown University's Program in Internal Medicine and Yale University School of Medicine in Radiation Oncology. Dr. Fogel has been honored by Castle Connolly Top Doctor® recognition; since 2000. He has been published on a number of subjects and has numerous research interests, including transperineal implants in patients with prostate cancer, stereotactic radiotherapy (SBRT) for lung cancer and accelerated partial breast irradiation (APBI). He is the past president of the American Cancer Society, California Division as well as Coastal Radiation Oncology Medical Group.
- Cabrillo Radiation Oncology Center - Co-Director, Ventura, CA
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Bachelor of Science, Biology, Rensselaear, NY
- Albany Medical College, Doctor of Medicine, Albany, NY
- Yale University School of Medicine, Radiation Oncology, New Haven, CT
- Brown University Program in Medicine, Internal Medicine, Providence, RI