2230 Lynn Rd, Suite 103
Thousand Oaks, California 91360
2900 Loma Vista Rd, Suite 100
Ventura, California 93003
Dr. Steven Lau is a board-certified radiation oncologist. Dr. Lau studied genomics at the University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, before attending medical school at the University of California San Diego where he also completed a doctorate in cancer cell invasion and metastasis. He completed his Radiation Oncology residency at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Texas.
Dr. Lau is also proficient in Spanish and Cantonese Chinese. He is a member of the American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO), the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) and the American Brachytherapy Society (ABS).
- Washington University, Biology, St. Louis, MO
- University of Cambridge, Genomics, Cambridge, United Kingdom
- University of California, San Diego (UCSD) School of Medicine San Diego, CA M.D., Ph.D., Medical Scientist Training Program, MD, Ph.D., San Diego, CA
- University of Hawai’i, Honolulu, HI
- University of Texas Southwestern (UTSW) Medical Center, Radiation Oncology, Dallas, TX