Dr. Harrison was raised in Fort Myers, Florida; the son of a prominent local surgeon. He attended Duke University graduating Cum Laude. He received his Medical Degree from the University of Florida. Dr. Harrison completed his surgery and urology training at the Medical University of South Carolina. Dr. Harrison is a specialist in urology with an emphasis in the areas of minimally invasive treatments for kidney and prostate cancer, erectile dysfunction, vasectomy and urologic laser surgery. Dr. Harrison is Certified by the American Board of Urology, and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
- Florida Urology Physicians, Fort Myers, FL
- Southwestern Florida Urologic Associates, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Duke University, Bachelor of Arts, Durham, NC
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, FL
- Medical University of South Carolina, Urology, Chief Resident, Charleston, SC
- Medical University of South Carolina, General Surgery, Charleston, SC