Dr. Stephen Patrice has trained with national experts in radiation oncology and honed the clinical skills necessary to optimally treat many cancers including prostate, genitourinary, head & neck, breast, lung, brain, gastrointestinal, lymphatic and gynecologic malignancies. He has extensive experience in the use of various sophisticated treatment modalities including HDR and LDR brachytherapy, stereotactic cranial and extracranial radiosurgery, respiratory-gated radiotherapy, image-guided and intensity modulated radiotherapy, partial breast radiotherapy and radiopharmaceuticals. Dr. Patrice’s interests include researching cancer treatment strategies that maximize clinical effectiveness and preserve quality of life.
- GenesisCare - Radiation Oncologist, Venice, FL
- Moffitt Cancer Center - Clinical Affiliate, Tampa, FL
- Florida State University - Assistant Clinical Professor, Tallahassee, FL
- Clark University, BA, Economics, Worcester, MA
- Harvard University School of Public Health, MPH, Health Care Management, Boston, MA
- Washington University School of Medicine, Medical Degree, St. Louis, MO
- Harvard Medical School - Joint Center for Radiation Therapy, Radiation Oncology, Chief Resident, Boston, MA
- The Jewish Hospital of St. Louis at Washington University Medical Center, Internal Medicine, St. Louis, MO
Expertise And Interests
- Genitourinary (prostate/bladder), Head & neck, Lung, Gastrointestinal, Central Nervous System, Breast, Gynecologic and Lymphatic system malignancies. Research on the Cost-effectiveness of health care technologies.
Awards and honors
- Named to the Sarasota Magazine Top Doctors Castle Connolly list every year since 2009.
Patrice G, Patrice S, Lester-Coll, N, Yu J, 2015, ASTRO Annual MeetingView Presentation