Dr. Stephen Andrews has published several peer-reviewed manuscripts and made numerous presentations at nationally recognized meetings on the topics of prostate cancer and soft tissue sarcomas. Prior to medical school, Dr. Andrews worked several years in the nuclear power industry. He received his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Carolina Regional Cancer Center - Radiation Oncologist, Myrtle Beach, SC
- Commonwealth Edison Company - Health Physicist, Chicago, IL
- Georgia Institute of Technology, BS, Health Physics, Atlanta, GA
- Georgia Institute of Technology, MS, Health Physics, Atlanta, GA
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Fox Chase Cancer Center, Radiation Oncology, Chief Resident, Philadelphia, PA
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital, Crozer-Keystone Health Systems, Drexel, PA
Expertise And Interests
- All applicable malignancies that require radiation therapy.