Dr. Scott Streisand was raised in Broward County. He graduated from the University of Pennsylvania and the University of Miami School of Medicine. He trained as a surgical and urology resident at the University of Illinois in Chicago and completed a fellowship in Brisbane, Australia, where he gained additional expertise in stone disease and prostate disease. His wife, Ashley, is a research pharmacist. Their daughter, Alexandra, was born in 2002. Their son, Mason, was born in 2008. Dr. Scott Streisand specializes in stone disease, urologic oncology, and male sexual dysfunction.
- Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania, Finance, Public Policy & Management, Philadelphia, PA
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine, Miami, FL
- University of Illinois at Chicago Medical Center, General Surgery, Chicago, IL
- University of Illinois at Chicago Medical Center, Urology, Chicago, IL
- Mater Hospital, Urology, Brisbane, Australia