Dr. Scott Caesar returns to South Florida after spending ten years in Philadelphia. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Rochester and completed his medical school training at the University of Pennsylvania. He received his urology training at the University of Pennsylvania under the world renowned Dr. Alan Wein.
While there, he published many book chapters on subjects ranging from robotic kidney surgery to prostatitis. He has researched and written articles on a variety of topics including kidney cancer, laser treatment of BPH (enlarged prostate) and hematuria. While at Penn, he worked with and trained under a number of leading surgeons and experts in the field of urology. He maintains a very strong relationship with the institution and its affiliated hospitals.
Dr. Caesar’s areas of interest include minimally invasive (laparoscopic) and robotic surgery for the treatment of both cancer and benign diseases, a wide variety of treatments for BPH, prosthetics including inflatable penile prostheses, medical and surgical treatment of urinary incontinence, removal of kidney stones and sexual medicine.
He has attended courses to learn advanced robotic techniques in treating urologic diseases, and state-of-the-art methods in the surgical treatment of urinary incontinence, BPH and erectile dysfunction. He is excited to bring these procedures to our practice and the patients he treats.
Dr. Caesar is a member of the American Urological Association and certified by the American Board of Urology.
- University Urology - Urologist
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical Degree, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- University of Pennsylvania, Urology, Philadelphia, PA
- University of Pennsylvania, General Surgery, Philadelphia, PA
Expertise And Interests
- Robotic Surgeries, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Endourlogy, Prosthetics and Incontinence Surgery, General Urology, Urologic Oncology, Voiding Disfunction
Awards and honors
- Renaissance Scholar, Phi Beta Kappa, Magna Cum Laude