Dr. Sanchez is a board certified general surgeon specializing in general surgery and breast surgery.
She received her bachelor’s degree from Dallas Baptist University in Dallas, Texas and her medical degree from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing, Michigan. She continued at Michigan State University completing both her internship and residency at Michigan State University/Ingham Regional Medical Center in Lansing.
She is board certified by the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons (ACOS) and is a fellow of the American Contact Dermatitis Society (ACDS).
- Sandra Sanchez, DO, FACOS - General and Breast Surgeon
- Dallas Baptist University, Bachelor of Science, Dallas, TX
- Michigan State University, DO, East Lansing, MI
- Ingham Regional Medical Center, General Surgery, East Lansing, MI
- Ingham Regional Medical Center, East Lansing, MI