Dr. Ricky Bare attended Wake Forest University and received his medical degree from East Carolina University School of Medicine. He completed his urology residency training at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center. He remained on the teaching faculty of the Wake Forest University Department of Urology as a member of a Multidisciplinary Urologic Oncology Team before moving to Asheville. Dr. Bare is a board certified Diplomate of the American Board of Urology and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
- Asheville Urological Associates - Urologist, Asheville, NC
- Victoria Urological Associates - Urologist, Asheville, NC
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine - Assistant Professor of Urology, Winston Salem, NC
- Wake Forest University, Bachelor's of Arts, Chemistry, Winston Salem, NC
- East Carolina University School of Medicine, Greenville, NC
- Bowman Gray School of Medicine, North Carolina Baptist Hospital, Urology, Winston Salem, NC
- Bowman Gray School of Medicine, North Carolina Baptist Hospital, General Surgery, Winston Salem, NC