Dr. Raul Ravelo is a Radiation Oncologist practicing in South Florida since 1990 with over 30 years experience in the field. His areas of expertise include Radiosurgery and Brachytherapy (radioactive implants) primarily in gynecological, prostate, soft tissue sarcome and head & neck cancers - utilizing low dose rate (LDR) and high dose rate (HDR) techniques. He also has vast experience in Carcinosarcoma of the endometrium, which he presented at the Radiation Oncology International Conference in Barcelona, Spain in 2005. Dr. Ravelo was a leading investigator for Mercy Hospital and participated in several clinical trials related to Radiation Oncology, some of which were based in gynecological and prostate cancers.
- South Florida Radiation Oncology - Radiation Oncologist, Miami, FL
- Oncology and Radiation Associates - Radiation Oncologist, Miami, FL
- University of Zaragoza, Doctor of Medicine, Zaragoza, Spain
- Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, Department of Radiation Oncology, New York, NY
- University of Maryland at Baltimore Medical School, Department of Radiation Oncology, Baltimore, MD