Dr. Ramon Arguelles completed his residency training in radiation oncology at Montefiore Medical Center / Hospital A. Einstein College of Medicine in Bronx, New York, where he was named Chief Resident; a Post-Doctoral Clinical Oncology Fellowship at Ellis Fischell State Cancer Center in Columbia, Missouri, and 1 ½ years of an Anatomic Pathology Residency at Wayne State University Affiliated Hospitals in Detroit, Michigan. Dr. Ramon Arguelles’ work experience includes initially going into private practice, working at a freestanding radiation oncology center in Kendall (now part of Jackson South Hospital) and at South Miami Hospital. In 1997 he moved to Texas where he joined Texas Oncology, PA, becoming a partner and practicing in south Texas for 13 years. In October 2010 he returned to Miami to practice.
- University of Miami, Bachelor of Science, Coral Gables, FL
- The Universidad Autónoma de Santo Domingo (UASD), Medical Degree, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Montefiore Medical Center / Hospital A. Einstein College of Medicine, Radiation Oncology, Chief Resident and Certificate of Distinction as House Officer, Bronx, NY
- The Universidad Autónoma de Santo Domingo (UASD), Rotating Internship, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Ellis Fischell State Cancer Center, Clinical Oncology Fellowship, Columbia, MO