Before becoming a radiation oncologist, Dr. Paul Miller was an aerospace research Chemical Engineer and later worked in a genetics research lab. He served as assistant clinical professor in the Dept. of Radiation Oncology at the UCLA School of Medicine for over 17 years. Dr. Miller has published research on high-grade brain tumors, and has actively participated in studies on breast cancer, lung cancer, and brain tumors. His specialized knowledge of the science behind radiation combined with his first-hand experience with cancer allows him to treat patients with confidence and compassion. Dr. Miller practices at Thousand Oaks – Coastal Radiation Oncology, in collaboration with GenesisCare, center for radiation oncology.
- Coastal Radiation Oncology Medical Group - Radiation Oncologist, Thousand Oaks, CA
- University of Kansas, Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering, Lawrence, KS
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Doctor of Medicine, Kansas City, KS
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Radiation Oncology, Kansas City, KS
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS