Dr. Miller is a board certified radiation oncologist and was an assistant clinical professor of Radiation Oncology at UCLA School of Medicine for 17 years. Dr. Miller was an aerospace research chemical engineer and later worked in a genetics research lab. His specialized knowledge of the science behind radiation combined with his first-hand experience with cancer allows him to treat patients with confidence and compassion. Dr. Miller has participated in multiple clinical trials and is currently Chairman of the Breast Cancer Leadership Committee at Los Robles Hospital, overseeing the Breast Cancer program. This program is part of the American College of Surgeons’ National Breast Cancer Program.
- Coastal Radiation Oncology Medical Group - Radiation Oncologist, Thousand Oaks, CA
- University of Kansas, Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering, Lawrence, KS
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Doctor of Medicine, Kansas City, KS
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Radiation Oncology, Kansas City, KS
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS