Originally from Los Angeles, California, Dr. Villicana pursued his medical degree at Tufts University in Boston, Massachusetts. He continued his medical education at the University of Florida. Here, he received residency training in urology.
Dr. Patrick Villicana is a thorough, attentive urologist treating patients in Plantation, Florida, and the surrounding communities. His goal as a practitioner is to provide each of his patients with a personalized and thorough urologic care in a manner and environment that is patient-friendly. He holds certification from the American Board of Urology and is a member of the American Urological Association.
Patients visiting Dr. Villicana can receive a full range of urologic services. He offers general consultations, screenings for prostate cancer, and treatment for issues including male infertility, incontinence, bladder pain, frequent urination, and urinary tract infection. When he is not treating patients, Dr. Villicana is active through local health-based lectures.
Dr. Villicana’s Philosophy
“Patrick Villicana is a Los Angeles native of Hispanic heritage and fluent in Spanish. Dr. Villicana earned his medical degree from Tufts University in Boston and spent five years at the University of Florida in Gainesville completing his training in Urology. Having spent a year doing medical research at the University of Miami and being involved in research projects during his residency program, Dr. Villicana has presented several abstracts at Urologic conferences throughout the nation and had an article published in the Journal of Endourology regarding the daVinci Robotic Surgical System . A member of the American Urological Association, Dr. Villicana’s main interests lie in the treatment of bladder cancer, laparoscopic and robotic surgery for kidney and prostate disease and minimally invasive surgery for benign prostatic hyperplasia and kidney stone disease. Aside from his career in Urology, Dr. Villicana is an avid sports fan, and he enjoys spending his free time with his wife and newborn son.”
- UroSurg Associates - Urologist, Plantation, FL
- Z Urology - Urologist, Coral Springs, FL
- Westside Regional Hospital, Plantation, FL
- Broward General Medical Center - Urologist, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Loyola Marymount University, BS, Biology, Los Angeles, CA
- Tufts University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine, Boston, MA
- University of Florida, Department of Surgery, General Surgery, Gainesville, FL
- University of Florida, Department of Urology, Urology, Gainesville, FL
- Florida Cancer Conference Young Investigator's Forum Award
- Milton Copeland Pyelogram Hour at SEAUA Award