Dr. Neil Nagovski is Board Certified in Hematology / Oncology and Internal Medicine and fellowship – trained in Hematology and Oncology at the University of Rochester Medical Center Wilmot Cancer Institute. He graduated medical school from Tashkent Medical Institute. He has been in practice in South Florida since 2010. Dr. Nagovski served as chairman of the Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee from 2012-2017 and served as a Board of Trustee Member for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society for five years. He has been involved in extensive research in the area of lymphomas and sarcomas, given numerous presentations and collaborated on several publications. He has been recognized with the Guardian of Excellence Award, Patients’ Choice Award and Compassionate Doctor Recognition Award. Dr. Nagovski is fluent in both English and Russian.
- Florida Precision Oncology – Hematologist, Medical Oncologist, Boca Raton, FL
- Memorial Cancer Institute - Hematologist – Oncologist, Pembroke Pines, FL
- Tashkent Medical Institute, MD, Medicine, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Wilmot Cancer Institute - University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY
Awards and honors
- Press Ganey “Guardian of Excellence” Award (Patient Experience) (2016)Memorial Angel Patient Recognition Award (2015)Patients' Choice Award (2010-2011)Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010-2011)On-Time Doctor Award (2009)Resident of the Year, St. Barnaba