Dr. Comsia, an experienced radiation oncologist, comes to ROA from Loyola University’s Department of Radiation Oncology where he served as Co-Chief Resident. Prior to residency, Dr. Comsia was extensively involved in ground-breaking medical research that included studies on radiation therapy sponsored by the American Cancer Society. Dr. Comsia is a member in ASTRO (American Society for Radiation Oncology), RSNA (Radiological Society of North America), ABS (American Brachytherapy Society), and CRS (Chicago Radiological Society).
- University of Oregon, Bachelor of Arts, Psychology with Pre-Medical emphasis, Eugene
- University of Pennsylvania, Pre-Medical Studies, Philadelphia
- New York Medical College, Doctor of Medicine, Valhalla
- Loyola University Medical Center, Radiation Oncology, Maywood
- California Pacific Medical Center, Internal Medicine Internship, San Francisco
Awards and honors
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society - 1996