Nathan Cannon, MD attended Saint Louis University School of Medicine where he completed medical school and a PhD in Molecular Microbiology and Immunology. He then completed residency at the University of Texas Southwestern where he continued researching the safety and efficacy of stereotactic radiation therapy for cancers of the brain, lung and kidney. Dr. Cannon chose to pursue radiation oncology to help people who were facing a difficult and life changing challenge with far-reaching consequences for themselves and their families. He believes that patients should feel empowered in their decisions. The patients he works with are the most rewarding part of his job.
- Utah State University, BS, Chemistry, Logan, UT
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Ph.D. Program, Saint Louis, MO
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Medical Degree, Saint Louis, MO
- University of Texas Southwestern, Radiation Oncology, Dallas, TX
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Internal Medicine, St. Louis, MO