Mindy Bohrer, MD, is a Medical Oncologist with a specialty in breast cancer. After graduating Cum Laude from University of Rochester, she completed her Doctor of Medicine at Temple University School of Medicine and was a Dana Scholar at the University of Pennsylvania before completed her residency in Internal Medicine at Graduate Hospital. She went on to complete a Fellowship in Medical Oncology and Hematology at Jefferson Medical College and practiced in Boston for more than a decade before relocating to Florida.
Dr. Bohrer takes a personalized approach to care, working with her patients to identify their unique needs throughout the cancer treatment process and into survivorship. She has been practicing in Palm Beach County for more than 15 years and sees patients at her Boynton Beach and Boca Raton offices.
- GenesisCare, Medical Oncologist
- University of Rochester, BA, Cum Laude, Rochester, NY
- University of Pennsylvania, Post Baccalaureate-Pre Health Program, Philadelphia, PA
- Temple University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Graduate Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Graduate Hospital, Internal Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Jefferson Medical College, Medical Oncology, Philadelphia, PA
- Jefferson Medical College, Hematology, Philadelphia, PA