Dr. Kadakia is a board certified Internist and a Hematology/Medical Oncology graduate from University of Florida in Jacksonville. He received his Medical Degree from Seth GS Medical College in Mumbai, India. He completed his residency training in Internal Medicine from Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, New York. During his fellowship, he also received certification for Cancer Genetics Risk Assessment from City of Hope, California. Dr. Kadakia specializes in diagnosing, evaluating and treating multiple hematologic disorders and cancers. With a focus in precision oncology, he individualizes treatment for each of his patients.
- Medical Oncologist and Hematologist
- Medical Officer, Primary Health Center, Edhwan, India
- Seth GS Medical College and King Edward Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, India
- Seth GS Medical College & King Edward Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, India
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, New York
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, New York; Internal Medicine residency
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Jacksonville