Dr. Mark Weintraub practices all aspects of general urology with a special interest in renal surgery, kidney stone management, and minimally invasive surgical treatments. He performs many laparoscopic kidney procedures, no-scalpel vasectomies, and minimally invasive therapies for the treatment of prostate disorders. He was the first physician in Manatee County to perform microwave therapy of the prostate.
- Urology Partners - Partner, Vice President, Urologist, Bradenton, FL
- Gulf Coast Urology, PA - Partner, Secretary, President, Urologist, Bradenton, FL
- Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Center - Urgent Care Center Physician, San Diego, CA
- United States Navy - Medical Officer, San Diego, CA
- Occidental College, BA, Biology, Los Angeles, CA
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine, Maywood, IL
- Tulane University, General Surgery, New Orleans, LA
- Oakland Naval Hospital, General Surgery, Oakland, CA
Expertise And Interests
- All aspects of general urology with a special interest in renal surgery and kidney stone management, vasectomies, prostate disorders.
Awards and honors
- President of We Care of Manatee County, President of the Manatee County Medical Society, panelist for Sarasota/Manatee BUSINESS magazine, appeared on local television and radio stations, served on advisory boards for pharmaceutical companies, delegate to